Forgotten Memories

There is a time loneliness sets in, not from the people around me but from the ones inside me. Those are the moments I seek the pleasure of writing, and some of the pieces find their way into this collection.

Waiting for a stranger


You walk past me with a smile on your lips
I wonder silently if it was for me
You take a seat different from your usual one
I wish you did this to be with me
Every time you opened your mouth to say something
I prayed it would be a greeting for me
Knowing the fact that my emotions will assault me for hours
And result in swollen sleepless eyes the next day
I still try to gain your attention
I sneak a glance at you every 3rd second
And look away the moment you move
And yet fail to understand how and why
Am I being controlled by a complete stranger?

0 comments:

Post a Comment