Forgotten Memories

There is a time loneliness sets in, not from the people around me but from the ones inside me. Those are the moments I seek the pleasure of writing, and some of the pieces find their way into this collection.

Chapter- 5 The Glittering Glimpse

He frisks through the beautiful gold and smiles. The collection is complete for the year. He orders it to be taken away and suddenly catches the sight of her. She is eyeing it strangely. He smirks to himself. Better people than you have gasped at the coins, he thinks as she comes out of her trance and turns away. 
Something still troubles him though. He had not seen what he saw in most people eyes- greed. It was more like malice. Or the first glimpse something even more dangerous.

5 comments:

I am in desperate want to read what is going to happen next and what the hell did he see in her eyes.. More dangerous than malice? What could it be? satisfaction? Lust? *bangs forehead against wall*
Ananya

 

Hey Ananya
please dont bang ur forehead the wall might crack.
Thanks for the compliment :)

 

hey sorry cudnt catch up earlier...work caught on me before..:D

hmm, interesting twist...
:)

you keep the intrigue burning...

 

Hey
No probs... I wa kinda wating for ur comment :)
thanks

 

It can't be lust...it doesn't fit the bill according to me...what could be more dangerous than greed...

Waiting for you to unfurl...
I'm curious :)

TC

 

Post a Comment