Forgotten Memories

There is a time loneliness sets in, not from the people around me but from the ones inside me. Those are the moments I seek the pleasure of writing, and some of the pieces find their way into this collection.

The unlawful ritual

This is the beginning of what can be considered as a series. Will continue if I get some more ideas.
Her footsteps were almost inaudible in the dark stone alleyway. All he could see was a faint shadow drifting away into the night. He followed her out but his gait was unsteady from the drinks. The low music of her bangles and anklets guided him effortlessly. His hat dropped in the way and he did not bother to pick it up. Her receding form stopped for a while and she slowly turned around to face him. Her eyes were alive with fervor and his lips carried a smile. He reached out to her in a moment and claimed his very own fairy. She surrendered to her Byronic hero.
Their mating was a little more than unlawful.

3 comments:

This is awesome! Trust me it is, coming from you, it is all the more special. :)

 

thanks alot :) coming from u, thats great :D

 

Nice one...how come I missed it earlier :o but now I'm gonna complete the whole series !

TC

 

Post a Comment