Forgotten Memories

There is a time loneliness sets in, not from the people around me but from the ones inside me. Those are the moments I seek the pleasure of writing, and some of the pieces find their way into this collection.

Chapter 6- Locks and Keys

He ran his hand down her mane and caught hold of it just below her neck. Her head tilted up in a gasp and he smirked. He touched her full dark lips with his finger and whispered, "As much as I much want to believe that you are my damsel in distress but something doesn't let me."
She opens her eyes and laughs, digging her fingernails into his neck.
"I was made to maim and kill, my love."
He bites her lips before kissing them. He doesn't know the hazards of carrying his keys around all the time. Her hand slips into her robe quickly, the bracelets twinkling and winking.

5 comments:

I like the way how I am the first one to comment. :-)
I loved this one, better than all the parts combined, well, I would to see how a "lust" story between a gold digger and a gullible rich man unfolds.
Bites her lips before kissing? didn't she slap him hard? :P Forgot, she is a whore. :P
Continue sooooon.. I am waiting. Iska end bata do jaldi :P
A

 

Hey Ananya
I love to see your comments on the top as well. Well, deducing from your comment, the end will really surprise you :)
thank you very much

 

She ain't just a whore is she ??

what are you hiding behind the layers....

TC

 

Post a Comment