Forgotten Memories

There is a time loneliness sets in, not from the people around me but from the ones inside me. Those are the moments I seek the pleasure of writing, and some of the pieces find their way into this collection.

Who are you

Who are you, I ask the woods
As I run through them into the dark
Trying to follow your airy lead
I run through the ivy ropes and leaves


You graze by me, swiftly, roughly,
I falter, I fall, I lift myself up,
And ask your soothing scent that hangs
Like a cloud of smoke in the air


Who are you, I plead as I swirl,
Trying to find color in water
Trying to catch clouds in my fist
Trying to fly away to the sky...


I am the dream that perches on your window
As you look for me in the world of fantasies
I am like death, inevitable,
Yet so complicated, so uncertain,
I feel you breath in my heart
It cuts through me, hurting me,
Yet I hang around you like a trance,
Never to be found, in this life...

1 comments:

Hey...hi..

mystique....beautiful...
:)

 

Post a Comment