Forgotten Memories

There is a time loneliness sets in, not from the people around me but from the ones inside me. Those are the moments I seek the pleasure of writing, and some of the pieces find their way into this collection.

Oh My Dear Darkness...

Oh my dear darkness, the dwelling of the cruel


Defense of the cowards and fright of the brave


I wonder what lies in your mysterious folds


What secrets your anonymity holds






You brighten the palest of lights


And cover the dirtiest of plights


And yet you are feared by the audacious


And they cower behind their lifeless swords






Your velvety depths invite me forth


As I feel lost and defeated


Condemned for no reason by the ruthless world


You give me the long lost solace






What brightness could never achieve


You accomplish in a moment as I step into you


My doubts are vanished about the known


As unknown seems more promising than ever






You absorb my pain and blood without a reply


And accept my ugliness as beauty


You caress my hands with the soft breeze


And point at the twinkling stars


For now I understand the worth of life


Is not to find the blinding brightness


But to be always able to find the stars


And love them who show the way


Through the inky darkness….

1 comments:

I can't imagine what you have written!!!
It is soooo true.. Just loved it sooo much <3
perfect! completely you and unlike me.. :D
I just adore your writing style..
I wish i could have ur ability too.. :)
Take care
keep writing...
Awesome work..
Nia

 

Post a Comment