Forgotten Memories

There is a time loneliness sets in, not from the people around me but from the ones inside me. Those are the moments I seek the pleasure of writing, and some of the pieces find their way into this collection.

Romance- an interpretation by me!

I recently realized that whenever somebody asks me a question, the correct answer always strikes me after the event has passed. So this is why I don't like romance(I have been asked a lot of times)
Romance is like a flame. It burns brightly, gives off a lot of heat and then finally fizzles away and leaves a lot of black soot and ash after it which have to be cleaned up. And I hate cleaning. I hate cleaning because it involves a lot of mundane decision making. Should the socks be placed in right drawer or left? Should I make separate piles for notebooks and books? Should the notes be filed in a folder or stashed in a notebook? I hope you get the idea.
Anyway, its not that I am completely anti social. I adore conversations when they demand logic, analysis and debate(debate does NOT mean arguing) I think I know only 2 or 3 people who can talk this way. And I don't have time to talk to them.
I also love taking long walks(please no holding hands- sweaty palms are YUCK) Walking is relaxing. When I finally manage to hit the gym, I think I will include it. I always dream of playing squash or basketball or fencing with my spouse. (I don't know how to play the last two BTW)
I should have tried this earlier, venting on my beautiful blog(this current template makes me feel sooo good)
I think I am going to fail tomorrow. Prayers for me please.

4 comments:

Venting is good you know..and on a blog its better no one knows who you are..and those who know don't give a damn...they are rarely understanding...

It ws quite a vague one but guess somethings are better this way!

Nice template...in fact this is better than the earlier one..i so love it :)

Take Care.

P.S: I thought your name was Sur is that so..or is it Ayushi ?? :o

 

hey
My real name is Ayushi. dont you think Sur Singhania was too fancy to be a real name? ;)
Thanks for the comment. Another rant coming up soon

 

Hey, Hi

well, i feel romance is just being comfortable in each others company at that moment of silence...or well, watever be the moment...

this is way too much to thin of!! *phew*

Eon...

 

@Ayushi: Nopes I din think it was too fancy...I kinda liked the name and so din think it was unreal...but good to know you after long finally you responded :)

Will read it soon !

TC

 

Post a Comment