Forgotten Memories

There is a time loneliness sets in, not from the people around me but from the ones inside me. Those are the moments I seek the pleasure of writing, and some of the pieces find their way into this collection.

When the masses come together

Anybody who has been in touch with Indian news knows about the famous Anna Hazare movement. Well, I found it extremely annoying to see all those wall posts and stuff, but I was struck by a few things.
Firstly, how easy it to divert people. Most of the people who were protesting thought they were protesting 
against inflation. They dont know that inflation has terrorized every country of the world and what they are shouting are anti corruption slogans.
Secondly, if given approval by society everyone is willing to come out and demonstrate, show support etc etc. But no body will stand up for a cause for personal reasons related to integrity. If asked to offer a bribe, almost every one of these people will comply. But they will come out and demonstrate against their government. Strange people!
I am not favoring the government or anything. I am just commenting on the secret to success of any movement- fool people and keep fooling them until your objective is achieved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment