Forgotten Memories

There is a time loneliness sets in, not from the people around me but from the ones inside me. Those are the moments I seek the pleasure of writing, and some of the pieces find their way into this collection.

Things about myself

I have realized a lot of times that whenever somebody asks me to tell them about myself, I go all tongue tied. Bloody hell, what do I tell you? So I have decided to do some brainstorming and shoot a few pointers. (I don't think I need to worry about privacy, the number of people who read this blog can be counted on one hand)
1. I hate romance.
2. I am a little sadistic
3. People say I am scary 
4. I love reading
5. I love writing
6. I hate cooking
7. My biggest fear is going mad or getting handicapped
8. My second biggest fear is getting married (hides under the bed)
9. I am damn critical
10. I am a certified cynic who can't stand giggling people
11. I am spiritual
12. My temper matches Hiroshima nuclear blast
13. I am hopelessly cryptic about my feelings. It gives people headaches
14. Most of the time I can't decide what to write on
15. I keep saying I don't listen to English songs but whenever my mom wants to listen to my collection, English is all I can find
16. I hate being dominated. Even if somebody is trying to be romantic about it
17. I love dancing
18. I cant dance
19. I will learn guitar before I die
20. I also love sketching. All my art is concentrated on the last page of my notebook
21. I can't handle disappointments
22. I am an under confident dork
23. I love debating
24. I am dual minded
25. I cant think of anything else right now.

2 comments:

Hey, Hi

well u came up with 25thingys!! ok 24...grt..thats nice...i should say, i have a few common ones...so if anyone asks me abt myself, i'll refer them to point nos so n so on this page..haha...

nice...

Regards,
Eon Heath...

 

Yeah? Do tell me which ones are common
Thanks for the comment

 

Post a Comment