Forgotten Memories

There is a time loneliness sets in, not from the people around me but from the ones inside me. Those are the moments I seek the pleasure of writing, and some of the pieces find their way into this collection.

The 80-20 law

Okay, I know I am going to get beaten up for writing this. Particularly when one out of the only three readers of this blog is a man. But lets do it anyway.
I have this theory. (I have a theory about every damn thing I think. Is there a word for a kind of illness where a person comes up with weird theories in every 2 minutes? If there is, please let me know. Thank you)
So according to me, after observing a lot of couples and the male and female population is divided as below-
80% of the men are sadistic bastards created by Satan when he was feeling particularly evil
20% of the men are sweet, lovable creatures created by God when he was feeling great
80% of the women are lovely beings, doesnt matter who created them(yes people, author of this blog is a woman so...)
20% of the women are sluts.
80% men(the sadistic brats) end up with 80% women(nice ones)
20% of the men(good ones) end up with rest 20%(bitches)
Thats how the balance is maintained in the world, people.

2 comments:

Hey....
some nice theory u have there...only the proportions a bit blown...
:P

 

@ Eon
yeah? Pretty tolerant of you
Hehe Thanks

 

Post a Comment