Forgotten Memories

There is a time loneliness sets in, not from the people around me but from the ones inside me. Those are the moments I seek the pleasure of writing, and some of the pieces find their way into this collection.

Chapter- 10 The End

Months later he finds out who she is.
The revelations drive him crazy as he screams and throws around glass candlesticks.
He recalls her husband, a noble he had knocked off and replaced. She was his wife who had evaded his soldiers for years. 
Vengeance is a bitch.
Note: This was the first ever series i started writing and managed to end. I hope the end was not disappointing. I think I like this style of writing, giving out short chapters and no names. What do you say? 

6 comments:

Wow. All I thought was the girl was a bitch :-) Superb ending Ayu. I loved it. man, teach me how to write stuff like this. :)

 

The end was justified! The whole series was fantastic..Ah! I wish I were able to convey so much in so less :)

TC

 

hey...

nice....all the build up, now it seems like the story was always there...

as in u had the whole story n were jus givin gout portions of it...
beautifully connected...
:)

 

@ Ananya
Haha I knew you would be in for a surprise. Thanks a lot. And you are already better than me :)

 

@ Fatima
Hey thanks a lot :D Im glad it didnt turn out to be a mess.

 

@ Eon
Hey
Yeah, well, I got the idea of the story while writing the second chapter. Im glad you liked it. Thanks a lot. :D

 

Post a Comment